Doctors elect new leaders
The Zambia Medical Association on Saturday ushered in a new Executive after the Aaron Mujajati led Executive completed its final second term.
Dr. Abidan Chansa was elected new President to be deputised by Dr. Samson Chisele.
Outgoing ZMA President Aaron Mujajati thanked several stakeholders who worked with the Association during his reign.
“I wish to thank all the Media professionals that I had the chance to work with. I also wish to thank all the partners that supported our work. Special gratitude goes to His Excellency President Edgar Chagwa Lungu and the Minister of Health Dr. Chitalu Chilufya for supporting us during our term,” he said.
“I also wish to thank the various sponsors that have been working with us. I wish the next team all the best and to continue serving the country with diligence and dignity.”
The new Zambia Medical Association Executive is as follows:
- President: Dr. Abidan Chansa
- Vice President:Dr. Samson Chisele
- Secretary General: Dr. Francis Mupeta
- Treasurer: Dr. Kevin Zimba
- Chairperson Public Health: Dr. Nsofwa Sukwa
- Chairperson Publications: Dr. Nzaisenga Baptist
- HPCZ Rep. : Dr. Mashanga Paul
- Chairperson MERB: Dr. Masiku Phiri